- 4 cups pumpkin puree
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons butter (softened)
- Mix the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, milk, egg, vanilla and salt and mash.
- Mix the brown sugar, pecans, flour and butter.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into a baking dish (or dishes) and top with the pecan mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 350F/180C until golden brown on top, about 30 minutes.