Taco skillet for ketogenic. Includes sauteed zucchini and fresh tomatoes.
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 serving Poblano Pepper, Raw (1 Pepper)
- 1.50 serving Anaheim Pepper, 1 Raw Pepper
- 34 oz 80/20 ground beef chuck
- 2 serving Tomatoes, Roma, Fresh, 1 Med
- 14 gram(s) Butter (Kerrygold) Pure Irish Gold Foil 1T=14g
- 5 serving Sargento Colby Jack Cheese, 1 deli style slice
- 1 tbsp Kirkland Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Serving Size 1 tbsp (14g)
- 2 serving Onions, yellow, raw 1 oz.
- 2 cup, sliced Zucchini
- Saute zucchini separately, in coconut oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Brown ground beef, add onions and peppers and cook until they are translucent, season with the spices, salt and pepper to taste.
- Deglaze with 1 cup water, or beef broth if you have it.
- Cook over medium heat uncovered, until the moisture mostly evaporates.
- Mix in cheese slices and cook until just melted.
- Suggested garnishes: dollop of sour cream, avocado, shredded romaine
- Serving Size: Makes 5 or 6 servings