Perfect for anyone who is on Keto and loves chili! Fair warning: this dish will be GREASY (totally worth it)! Add sour cream and extra cheese as a topper!
- 2.5 serving Benita's Rotel (by MLJAMES2)
- 3 serving Bacon, Applegate Farms Sunday Bacon (2 strips)
- 16 oz Ground chuck 80/20 hamburger (by BLUIZ79)
- .5 clove Garlic
- .5 stick Butter, salted
- 1 cup Aldi's Happy Farms Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese (1/4 C)
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash (R) Original Blend
- 2 tsp Pepper, black
- 1 tbsp Onion powder
- 2 tsp Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- Saute butter, garlic, and bacon (cut into pieces) until bacon is cooked.
- Drain mixture of excess fat and add rotel and taco seasoning. Simmer on low.
- Cook hamburger in a separate pan and drain excess fat.
- Add hamburger to bacon and add cheese.
- Stir till well blended and continue on low for a few minutes to let the flavors mix.
- Serving Size: Makes about 4-6 servings.