This protein packed twist on a game day favorite will keep you keto even at a tailgate party.
- 20 Jalapeno Peppers, cleaned and cut in half horizontally
- 8.0 oz Cream Cheese
- 12.0 oz Ground Chicken, cooked weight
- 5.0 serving Bacon – Oscar Mayer Center Cut 3 slices
- Makes 40 pepper halves You may blanch the peppers once they're cleaned and halved. Cook the ground chicken through. Allow to cool, then use a hand mixer to combine with the cream cheese. Spoon into the peppers. Top each filled pepper with 1/4 slice of bacon. Grill or broil bacon side up until bacon is crisp.
- Serving Size: 1 half pepper