These keto-friendly cookies are so tasty, you won’t believe they are low carb and packed with healthy fats. Per cookie: ~110kcal, 10g fat, 3g protein, 1.25g net carbs.
- 200 grams (about 12 tablespoons) creamy almond butter, unsweetened
- 1 dash salt (omit if using salted nuts)
- 1 1/2 ounces (42g) keto-friendly chocolate chips
- 1 ounce (28g) macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup keto-friendly sweetener (such as Lakanto or Swerve)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 50 grams (about 3 tablespoons) Perfect Keto Keto Butter
- 1 dash ground cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond butter, Keto Butter, and vanilla. Stir until smooth and well combined.
- Add egg, sweetener, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix well until a dough forms.
- Fold in chocolate chips and chopped macadamia nuts until evenly distributed.
- Spoon balls of cookie dough onto prepared baking sheet, leaving space (~1 inch) for them to spread while baking. Bake in preheated oven for 12-14 minutes, or until golden brown and set in the center. Remove from oven, and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before eating.
- Best enjoyed warm, but also delicious at room temperature. Store in a sealed bag or container at room temperature for up to 5 days or in the refrigerator for up to 7.