Keto friendly Bacon Cheeseburger Muffin
- 32 oz Ground beef
- 3 cup Kraft Finely Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 6 serving Bacon, Applegate Farms Sunday Bacon (2 strips)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease the muffin slots in a 12 slot muffin tray.
- Place a slice of bacon around the sides of each muffin sot.
- Place ground beef and cheese in layers to your liking through the muffin slots.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of the muffins and return to oven to melt.
- Remove and allow to cool fro 10 minutes.
- Line a serving tray with paper towels to absorb remaining bacon grease when removing the muffins.
- Serving Size: Makes 12 Muffins