This is the original. http://stepawayfromthecarbs.com/low-carb-crispy-cheese-balls/ I added oat fiber.
- 2 large Egg, fresh, whole, raw
- .5 cup, shredded Cheddar Cheese
- .25 cup, shredded Mozzarella Cheese, whole milk
- 5 tbsp Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 1 serving Bob's Red Mill Almond Flour – per 1/4 Cup
- .5 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Pepper, black
- 0.125 cup Oat Fiber
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Add the eggs to a large bowl and whisk until lightly beaten.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 9 sections, roll each section into a ball and place it on a baking sheet lined with baking parchment or a silicone mat.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Serving Size: 9 biscuits