Great low carb snack for when you get the munchies.
- 1 serving Egg white, large
- 1 Tbs. Water, tap
- 2/3 cup Golden Monkfruit Sweetener, Lakanto
- 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 3 oz (60 halves) Pecans
- In a medium mixing bowl add water to egg white and froth until white. In another bowl mix golden Monkfruit, cinnamon and pink salt together well. Add pecans to the bowl with egg white mixture and coat well. Then gradually start mixing in the dry ingredients, again coating the pecans well. I saved a little of the dry ingredient mixture to sprinkle on pecans after I removed them from the oven but thats optional. Spread coated pecans on a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour. Remove and sprinkle rest of monkfruit mixture over hot pecans. Let cool and enjoy.
- Serving Size:Nutrient values is per pecan halves.