Delicious Keto bounty balls for when you have that little craving. Yum
- 60 gram Asda unsweetened dessicated coconut
- 15 grams Water, tap
- 60 gram Pure coconut oil
- 2 tbsp sugar free vanilla Torani syrup (by BLESSEDGIRL)
- 50 gram Sainsburys 85% dark chocolate
- 15 gram Sainsburys clear honey
- Soak the dessicated coconut in 8 tsps water and a couple of splashes of sugar free vanilla syrup. Stir well and leave in the fridge for the coconut to absorb the liquid and soften.
- Mixed melted coconut oil and honey together well, and stir in the coconut.
- Roll into 10 balls (approx 15g each ball) and put in the freezer for 10 mins to harden.
- Melt dark chocolate in a bowl and dip each coconut ball into the chocolate until covered.
- Put back in the freezer until the chocolate hardens.
- Grab one with a cuppa tea when you want a little fat bomb treat 🙂
- Serving Size: Makes 10 balls