man, some days I just want bread—like with my soup. Or I use it for my sandwiches–I can have sandwiches. These are super good.
- 6 serving Bob's Red Mill Almond Flour – per 1/4 Cup
- .25 tsp Pink Himalayan Sea Salt (Evolution Salt Co) (by TAMMAGDALENO)
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 large Egg, fresh, whole, raw
- .33 cup Sour Cream –full fat
- 4 tbsp Butter, salted –melted
- 0.33 cup Colby and Monterey Jack Cheese shredded
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- Preheat oven to 400*
- combine dry ingredients–except onion powder and set aside
- combine wet ingredients and mix well, so it's same consistency throughout now stir in the onion powder and mix in well
- once all is combined add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir well.
- now add in cheese, stirring just until combined
- using a brownie or high side pan, place by spoonfuls into pan.
- Bake for about 15-18 min, until soft brown on top.
- let cool and store in fridge if not eating that day.
- Serving Size: Makes 10 rolls