Oreo cookies and white chocolate make a decadent coating in these quick and easy candied apples.
- 2 apples, washed and dried
- 1 cup (180g) white chocolate chips
- Roughly 5 oreo cookies, crushed
- Lollipop sticks, optional
- Insert lollipop sticks into the stem side of the apples if desired.
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler over low heat, stirring it constantly once it begins to soften and melt.
- Leave the chocolate on low heat to keep it warm and runny.
- Dip the apples into the chocolate, using a spoon to drizzle and spread the chocolate over the apple.
- Tap off any excess chocolate and then swirl the chocolate-coated apple into the crushed Oreo cookies.
- Place the candied apples on waxed paper and allow the chocolate coating to harden.