Easy tuna noodle casserole. Simple ingredients, great flavors to please everybody and an unforgettable taste. Explore one of our recipes to try tonight! Campbell's® Tuna Noodle Casserole Campbell's® Tuna Noodle Casserole.
I updated a traditional tuna casserole using fresh asparagus and asparagus soup. This is so different and so delicious. Use frozen asparagus when fresh is not in season. —Nancy Heishman, Las Vegas, Nevada Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. You can cook Easy tuna noodle casserole using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy tuna noodle casserole
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (10 3/4oz).
- It’s 3/4 cup of condensed or regular milk.
- It’s 1 can of baby sweet peas.
- It’s 3 can of tuna,drained.
- You need 1/2 packages of medium egg noodles (about 6oz).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil (or other oil).
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted butter.
Remove from heat and gradually pour in milk, whisking constantly the entire time to avoid lumps from forming. This Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole is a comforting and reliable classic dish perfect for a busy weeknight and budget friendly! Quick and Easy Tuna Casserole is perfect for the busy mom! This tuna noodle casserole is a nostalgic recipe that many adults remember from their childhood.
Easy tuna noodle casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large pot add the olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder,and salt..
- Fill the pot half way with water and bring to a boil..
- Add noodles and boil for 6 minutes. Drain noodles in a colander..
- In a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish, mix mushroom soup,milk,peas, drained tuna, and cooked noodles..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
- While the casserole is baking, mix bread crumbs and butter together in a small bowl..
- Take out casserole and stir. Sprinkle bread crumb mixture evenly over casserole and bake for 6 more minutes or until crumbs are lightly browned..
It's easy to swap out ingredients to suit your tastes and what you have handy in your pantry. For instance, you can make egg noodles or use shells, macaroni, spaghetti, or almost any pasta instead. It works with different types of condensed cream soup or canned or frozen mixed vegetables as well. If this easy tuna noodle casserole has you thinking a little differently about using canned goods in your recipes, I'd encourage you to check out CansGetYouCooking.com to explore more canned food recipes. Does tuna noodle casserole freeze well?