Mini Vanilla Butter Cookies. Get Vanilla Mini Cookies today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. Mini Vanilla Butter Cookies U cant get enough of it. In a large microwave-safe mixing bowl, melt the almond butter and vanilla.
Add egg, vanilla, and almond extract, if using, and beat well. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars until light. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. You can cook Mini Vanilla Butter Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Vanilla Butter Cookies
- Prepare of Group A.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Group B.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of egg.
Stir in flour and baking powder till well mixed. The mini peanut butter cookies are great because they have ready-made crosshatches, but mini vanilla wafers can be used if you have guests who are allergic to peanuts. Feel free to scale the recipe up for a big party or gathering or make a smaller amount for a family snack. Their taste reminds me of butter vanilla cookies you can get on almost every Christmas market in Europe.
Mini Vanilla Butter Cookies instructions
- Prepare ingredients in Group A..
- In another bowl, beat butter (room temperature) until pale in color..
- Mix in sugar, egg & vanilla extract. Beat until smooth..
- Combined Group A into Group B's bowl. Form a doh..
- Use teaspoon to form a small doh. Place it on baking sheet. Gently press with fork..
- Preheat oven at 350° & baked for 17-20 minutes.
Grandma's Vanilla Sandwich Cookies were a pleasant surprise! I purchased them on a whim to share with my elderly parents. None of the cookies were broken and the taste was great! If desired, add a few drops of food coloring. Cut a small hole in the tip of a pastry bag or in a corner of a food-safe plastic bag; transfer frosting to bag.