You can cook Keto Cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Cookies
- Prepare 100 g of avacado.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coco powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of erythratol.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of Chocolate chips (optional).
Keto Cookies instructions
- Mush up your Avacado with a fork until it is paste like.
- Add the erythratol and egg, whisk and for a few minutes.
- Then combine all the dry ingredients.
- Divide the mixture in to 7 cookies, and flatten down slightly then add a few chocolate chips on top. Cook for 12 minutes on 180 degrees..