Yummy Tuna Noodle Casserole. Simple ingredients, great flavors to please everybody and an unforgettable taste. Explore one of our recipes to try tonight! I updated a traditional tuna casserole using fresh asparagus and asparagus soup.
Arrange the cheese slices over the noodles, then spread the remaining noodle mixture over the cheese. Creamy and Delicious Tuna Noodle Casserole. This is a tuna noodle casserole recipe that is a favorite for my family. You can have Yummy Tuna Noodle Casserole using 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yummy Tuna Noodle Casserole
- You need 2 cup of elbow or wide egg noodles.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream or whole milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable or chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 jar of alfredo sauce.
- It’s 2 can of cream of celery.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Prepare 2 can of tuna in water drained (I like to use white albacore tuna.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- You need 1/2 of red pepper finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of crushed potato chips (I like to use kettle chips).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crispy fried onions.
I just kind of threw it all together one evening and we loved the combination. It is really creamy and makes a nice sized batch. This goes great with garlic cheddar biscuits or buttered bread. Easy Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole, one of the most delicious casseroles you will eat.
Yummy Tuna Noodle Casserole instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350° F Boil pasta in lightly salted water till al dente. Drain and mix in butter, heavy cream, broth, pepper, salt, onion powder and garlic powder, alfredo sauce, cream soup, tuna and peas and carrots mixing well. Place mixture into a lightly greased 8 * 8 inch baking dish and top with shredded cheese, crushed potato chips and fried onions. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Or substitute with broccoli or mushrooms, whatever vegetable you want! This delicious Recipe was also featured on Tasty!. This Tuna Casserole will always remain creamy and Yummy. Cooked Egg Noodles – the perfect, hearty noodle to hold up against the mushroom cream sauce! Canned tuna – a delicious lean protein that I always have on hand.