Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies. Keto chocolate chip cookies are one of my favourite keto cookies. How To Make Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies. Where Can I Purchase Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips?
But, do those health-ified recipes for 'sugar free chocolate chip cookies with almond flour' really taste that good…? You betcha—and these keto chocolate chip cookies are all the proof you'll need! These keto-friendly chocolate cookies studded with chocolate chips and sea salt don't taste like diet food—they are a chocolate lover's dream. You can cook Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cups of coconut oil.
- It’s 2 cups of almond flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of stevia.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of cream of tartar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
And yes, that includes cookies—even chocolate ones. It just requires a few creative substitutions to make a baked good that still complies with the diet. If you prefer soft buttery keto cookies, these gluten free low carb chocolate chip cookies are sure to satisfy. They tastes very close to the real thing.
Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper or coat with olive oil.
- In a medium size bowl add eggs, vanilla extract, and coconut oil. Blend together..
- Add cream of tartar, salt, baking soda, cocoa powder, and stevia. Mix well.
- Add almond flour.
- Scoop spoonful of cookie dough on baking sheet 2 inches apart and lightly press down..
- Sprinkle salt lightly on top and bake 15 minutes. Let cool completely before handling..
I finally found a recipe for keto cookies that is almost as good as the original high carb Toll House recipe. Make a dozen large, bakery-style chocolate chip cookies to indulge your gluten-free cravings while staying true to your keto ways. These keto chocolate chip cookies are slightly crisp around the edges, yet totally moist and slightly chewy on the inside, 'bakery-style.' Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies. Betty Crocker, eat your heart out! Our favorite thing about these keto chocolate chip cookies (besides the flavor) is that they provide you with energy and keep you in ketosis.