Avocado Chicken Enchilada Casserole. In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, salsa verde and milk and stir until combined. Jump to Recipe · Print Recipe. Creamy Chicken Enchilada Casserole comes together super quick and is crazy delicious!
Homemade enchilada salsa verde sauce is easy to make, and delicious. Top off chicken and avocado enchiladas with this zesty sauce and cheese. Serve with a side of sour cream. You can have Avocado Chicken Enchilada Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avocado Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- It’s 2 cups of sour cream.
- You need 2 cups of salsa verde.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 6 of flour tortillas.
- You need 3 of large cans shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1-2 of avocados.
- It’s 8 oz of bag Mexican Cheese.
- You need 1/2 of tps black pepper.
This Chicken Enchilada Casserole is made with an avocado cream sauce for an easy creamy chicken enchilada casserole that the whole family will love! Enchilada casseroles are a great way to enjoy the flavors of enchiladas without all the hassle of rolling each individually. Divide avocado mixture between corn tortillas evenly. Roll up and place seam side-down into the baking dish.
Avocado Chicken Enchilada Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine sour cream, salsa verde, milk & black pepper in a bowl. Whisk together..
- Pour a layer of the sourcream mixture onto pan. Then cut tortillas in half and layer on top of mixture..
- Then take 1-1/2 cansof shredded chicken & layer on top of tortillas. Then dice avocado in shell, scoop out & layer on top of chicken..
- Layer more sour cream mixture on top, then add 1/2 the bag of cheese. Repeat- layer tortillas, chicken, avocado, sour cream mixture & rest of cheese..
- Sprinkle black pepper on top if desired. Bake 50 minutes, then let cool for 5-10 minutes before serving..
Top with remaining enchilada sauce and sprinkle with remaining Cheddar cheese. Chicken and avocado come together with a creamy homemade sauce, wrapped in a warm tortilla, and topped off with lots of gooey cheese to make the perfect dinner: Avocado Chicken Enchiladas. Chicken Enchiladas with Avocado Cream Sauce are soft tortillas stuffed with tender chicken, creamy avocado sauce, vegetable mixture, sprinkled cheese and smothered with a creamy avocado sauce to top it off!. Chicken Enchilada Casserole Ingredients: As I mentioned above, the ingredient list for this recipe is super-flexible, so feel free to add in any of your favorite fillings for chicken enchiladas. I like to use: Cooked chicken: Either from my recipe for baked chicken breasts, or I often just shred a rotisserie chicken.