Steamed & Fried Chicken Momos (Dumplings). Steamed definition, cooked with steam from boiling water: steamed dumplings. Steam is the ultimate destination for playing, discussing, and creating games. The vapor phase of water. b.
Steamed: to be excited or emotionally stirred up with anger. Find more ways to say steamed, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. To cause someone to become angry. You can cook Steamed & Fried Chicken Momos (Dumplings) using 31 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steamed & Fried Chicken Momos (Dumplings)
- You need of For making Momo Sauce.
- It’s of large – Tomato diced.
- It’s of -Lukewarm Water.
- Prepare of – Dried red chili.
- You need of – Shredded Garlic cloves.
- It’s of Salt to tase.
- Prepare of – Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of – red chili sauce.
- Prepare of For Making Clear Momo Soup.
- It’s of – Chicken broth.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
- It’s of – Chopped Onions.
- Prepare of – Garlic cloves.
- You need of tsp- Chopped Coriander leaves.
- It’s of – Chopped spring onions.
- It’s of crushed black pepper.
- You need of For making the Dough.
- It’s of – All Purpose Flour(Maida).
- You need of – salt.
- You need of – Vegetable Oil.
- You need of Lukewarm water as required.
- Prepare of For making the Chicken Filling.
- Prepare of – Minced Chicken.
- You need of – Shredded Cabbage.
- You need of – Grated Carrot.
- You need of – Chopped spring onions.
- Prepare of – Chopped Onions.
- Prepare of – Soya sauce.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare of – Coriander leaves.
- It’s of -Ginger garlic paste.
To use steam to cook something. I just have to finish steaming the veggies, then we can eat. How long do you think it will take. Make the dough: In a small pot over low heat, whisk together cornstarch and water.
Steamed & Fried Chicken Momos (Dumplings) instructions
- For making the Momo sauce – first take a bowl soak Tomato and dry red chilis in lukewarm water for 30 minutes.Then pour them in a blender and blended them into a smooth paste..
- Now heat the 1 tsp oil in a pan,add shredded garlic in to the pan & saute for 1 minute then add the the tomato paste,salt,red chili sauce and mix well and cook for 10 -15 minutes or until sauce becomes thicker.Transfer the sauce into a bowl and keep aside..
- For making the dough – in a mixing bowl, add the all purpose flour(Maida),salt, oil & mix it well with required water, knead well & make a lump free smooth dough.Cover the dough with a damp cloth/tissue paper and keep aside for 20 minutes..
- Now for making the Momo filling – heat the oil in a pan add chopped onions in the pan fry them for 3 minutes or until change its color, add cabbage, carrots mix well and fry for another 5-6 minutes..
- Add ginger garlic paste, salt to taste mix well and fry until raw smell goes off. Add minced chicken, chopped spring onions, coriander leaves mix well and fry for 2-3 minutes..
- Now add soya sauce mix well and cook until chicken & vegetables cooked well and the filling mixture becomes dry.keep aside..
- Now divide the dough into equal ball shape small portions.By using wooden roller pin and board roll them out as thinly as much possible to a flatten round shape.place the filling in the center of the circle, brush the edges with a little oil.Bring the edges together to the center and twist it & make different shapes as your choice and seal it properly so that no filling comes out.In the same way make rest of the Momos..
- Boil the water in the Steamer.When the water starts boiling place the momos in 2-3 batches on the top of the steamer cover it with lid & steam it for 20 minutes or until they tender..
- In the meanwhile time make the Clear Momo Soup – heat the 2 cup chicken broth in the saucepan add chopped onions and garlic cloves, salt to taste in to the pan and bring them to boil.Cook them for 10-12 minutes or until onions and garlic cloves soften.Now Pour the soup through a strainer into a serving bowl.Sprinkle coriander leaves, spring onions and crushed black pepper over the soup.keep aside..
- For deep fry the Momos – heat the enough oil in a deep bottom pan,when the oil becomes hot enough place the momos in the oil and fry them until turns in to golden brown in color..
- Momos are ready now serve it hot with Momo sauce and Clear chicken soup..
Remove from heat, add in honey and ¼ cup milk and whisk until incorporated. The Crossword Solver finds answers to American-style crosswords, British-style crosswords, general knowledge crosswords and cryptic crossword puzzles. Enter the answer length or the answer pattern to get better results. Click the answer to find similar crossword clues. Steamed was one of those restaurants I went to with reservations about the authenticity and quality – I am happy to say that it absolutely blew my expectations out of the water.