Shann's Epic Tuna Casserole. Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Shann's Epic Tuna Casserole. Here is how you cook that.
Mix together well and then add the shredded cheddar cheese on top. Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Shann's Epic Tuna Casserole. You can cook Shann's Epic Tuna Casserole using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shann's Epic Tuna Casserole
- You need of Tuna Casserole.
- You need 2 of cans of solid white tuna.
- You need 1 of can Cream of Mushroom soup.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 2 of green onions.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 5 dash of Frank's Red Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Frozen Sweet Peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of Frozen Corn.
- It’s 3 cup of Catelli Smart Rotini Pasta.
- It’s 1 of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fried Onion Straws.
Sauté vegetables in small amount of margarine until tender. Mix together with everything else and mix well. Put into casserole and top with more noodles and cashews. I scored a deal on canned tuna fish during Zingerman's summer sale a few weeks ago.
Shann's Epic Tuna Casserole step by step
- Combine all ingredients minus the pasta, Panko, Parmesan, and Fried onion straws..
- Cook pasta slightly, about 5mins. Pasta should still be a bit crunchy..
- Rinse pasta to stop the cooking process. Add pasta to other ingredients..
- Use butter or cooking spray to coat your casserole dish, and add your mixture to the dish..
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, Panko, and Fried Onion Straws over the top of the casserole..
- Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until top is golden brown..
- Bon Appetit!!.
And it was the good stuff! TUNA CASSEROLE RECIPE FROM SCRATCH IS ABOUT TO BECOME YOUR FAVORITE EASY CASSEROLE RECIPE! This Tuna Casserole Recipe is the BEST ever without any canned soups or mayo! Just tuna and bright peas enveloped in the most flavorful rich, creamy cheese sauce all topped with golden crispy panko. This Tuna Noodle Casserole is made with pantry friendly ingredients and is easy to customize – swap the.