Pumpkin Walnut Bread. This one-bowl pumpkin-walnut bread recipe – spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves – is so easy even kids can make it! Stir in eggs until blended and smooth. Mix remaining dry ingredients in ziplock bag and gently combine with pumpkin mix.
Using electric mixer, beat butter in large bowl until. I'm an experienced baker who generally can get a pretty good idea of what the finished product will be by reading the recipe. A deliciously moist pumpkin loaf, which is studded with chopped walnuts. You can cook Pumpkin Walnut Bread using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Walnut Bread
- Prepare 3 cup of ap flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of all spice.
- You need 1 tsp of pumpkin pie seasoning.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ginger.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegtable oil.
- You need 1 can of 15.oz pupkin puree.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 4 of drops red food coloring (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
If you don't like walnuts, feel free to add raisins or chocolate chips instead. We used chopped pecans in the pumpkin bread pictured. Serve as a breakfast bread with butter or cream cheese, or gussy it up with a sauce or whipped cream and serve it as a dessert. To keep pumpkin bread moist, wrap it in foil or plastic wrap store in an airtight container.
Pumpkin Walnut Bread instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F. spray a bundt pan generously set aside.
- start by adding flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder to a bowl set aside..
- add eggs, pumpkin, oil & all seasonings to a bowl whisk on high heat till incorporated. Slowly incorporate flour mixture. Once incorporated add chopped walnuts till incorporated. now is the time to add your food coloring(optional) for a more pronounced pumpkin color. Pour into bundt pan bake 45-50min..
- I topped with cool whip. Enjoy!.
Pumpkin bread will keep at room temperature for two days. I have a delicious pumpkin walnut bread that you are going to flip over. Last weekend I had to make time for a hair cut and color, which it seems I have no extra time ever, especially this time of year. My hairdresser, Erin, has been doing my hair for many, many years. SIFT flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt into medium bowl.