Pumpkin Spice Almond Bread. This Healthy Pumpkin Bread is soft, moist and easy to make with almond flour, pumpkin puree, and cozy fall spices. A one bowl recipe that is paleo-friendly, dairy-free, gluten-free and refined sugar free making it perfect for a healthy breakfast or afternoon snack! This keto pumpkin bread is a tender loaf of lightly spiced almond flour bread made with pumpkin puree and studded with chocolate chips.
Our naturally flavored pumpkin spice muffin mix gets rid of the high-carbs and high-sugar in other muffins by mixing together almond flour with our Non-GMO Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener! Keto Pumpkin Bread with Coconut Flour Variations. You can always customize this low carb pumpkin bread to fit your tastes and preferences! You can cook Pumpkin Spice Almond Bread using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Almond Bread
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of almond extracts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped or slivered almonds.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of pumpkin spice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of all spice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of instant pumpkin spice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1 of orange sprinkles.
- Prepare 1 of marshmallow green fondant for leaves n stump.
- Prepare of ganache.
- You need 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips for top.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chocolate chips for middle with 1/3 cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
This low carb Keto Pumpkin Bread recipe is so easy to make, delicious and full of pumpkin flavor. Combo of almond flour and coconut flour, and gluten-free. This time of year especially we are all making recipes that include pumpkin pie spice, so my homemade pumpkin spice recipe will come in handy for sure. Ready or not, #PSL season has arrived!
Pumpkin Spice Almond Bread instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- add flour, salt & both baking soda & powder to a bowl mix well set aside..
- add eggs, sugar, extract and mix well. add in pumpkin spice, pumpkin puree, butter & flour mixture mix well. Now incorporate almonds.
- spray well your pumpkin mold with cooking spray. add even amounts of mix to both molds bake for 50-60 minutes..
- frost as desired. .I used the ganach heating cream till just comes to a simmer pour over chips stir till combined and smooth & spread in middle to hold together 2 pieces. let set in fridge to firm. reheated same procedure and poured on top of pumpkin, used sprinkles to cover as you like.set in fridge to set.
Let's kick it off with VEGAN PUMPKIN BREAD. This marvelously moist, springy, and pumpkin-spiced bread is dairy-free, whole wheat, naturally sweetened, and uses a whopping WHOLE CAN of pumpkin (no weird pumpkin leftovers!). Plus, this recipe contains NO OIL. This pumpkin bread sort of feels like dessert for breakfast, but we'll let that slide. Add in the erythritol and beat until smooth.