Keto Macadamia Butter Cookies. We like using this macadamia version over peanut butter due to its high levels of healthy fats and fantastic nutritional benefits. Chewy white chocolate macadamia nut cookies get a low carb, sugar-free makeover. With awesome new keto-friendly white chocolate chips.
Since I shared these delicious cookies, back in the spring, I see someone post a photo of them. I made these as a fancy variation on my Keto peanut butter cookies for thanksgiving holiday yesterday. These Keto macadamia nut cookies were a big hit with the whole family so I wanted to share them with you. You can cook Keto Macadamia Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Macadamia Butter Cookies
- Prepare 1.5 C of homemade or purchased Macadamia Butter.
- It’s 1/3 C of Ground Almond Flour.
- You need to taste of Substitute sugar (Stevia liquid, xylitol, erythritol).
- It’s 2 L of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
These keto cookies have healthy fats from coconut oil that support a keto lifestyle and weight loss. Keto White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies are the most soft and crunchy cookies we have ever made! If you love the crunch and taste of macadamia nuts, you will adore these cookies with delicious white chocolate chips. Check out our recipe for Keto White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies!
Keto Macadamia Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 320 F°.
- Easy peasy recipe here! Just mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until the texture is consistent. (Usually, even if the order of mixing aren't necessary, I usually beat the eggs first, because often it makes a difference in the fluffiness of the bake, but in this case – there really isn't any variation, so proceed to just dump it all in and mix!).
- Bake the cookies in the oven at 320 F for 12 minutes or until golden brown, with the edges just starting to harde since the cookies will continue to harden as they cool..
- Voila! Enjoy an alternative to peanut butter cookies, for a just-as-nutty keto version!.
We turn one of the most decadent cookie flavors into a low carb delight. Check out our recipe for Keto White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies!. cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs to sugar mixture, one at a time. I love all about making these keto and low-carb macadamia cookies. They are so quick to make, and I make them quite often when having folks over.