Super Green Tuna Casserole. Meal Ideas You'll Love To Serve From Classico's Dinner Recipes. I love to serve this dressed-up version of a tuna casserole. The green beans add nice texture, color and flavor.
Super Green Tuna Casserole I wanted tuna casserole. I didn't have any mushroom soup and my Avacados were going bad sooo. Super Green Tuna Casserole step by step. You can have Super Green Tuna Casserole using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Green Tuna Casserole
- It’s 3 can of tuna, drained well.
- It’s 3 medium of Ripe Avacados.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 can of peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese (I used cheddar and swiss).
- Prepare of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 6 oz of elbow noodles (about 1/2 a box).
Drain the tuna, put it in a large mixing bowl, add salt. Cut the Avacados in half, pit them and scrape the meat into the bowl with the tuna. Add milk to the bowl and with a fork combine well. This will take a little time.
Super Green Tuna Casserole instructions
- Boil the noodles untill slightly underdone about 5min.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Drain the tuna, put it in a large mixing bowl, add salt.
- Cut the Avacados in half, pit them and scrape the meat into the bowl with the tuna..
- Add milk to the bowl and with a fork combine well. This will take a little time depending on how ripe the avacado is..
- Add the noodles and peas, mix well..
- Pit the mixture into a 5×9 pan top with the shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle red pepper flakes on to to taste.
- Bake at 400°F for about 20 min.
The tasty tuna casserole gets revamped with rice and a cheesy cheddar topping. You'll get this Super Easy Tuna Casserole on the table fast, too—perfect for weeknights. In a large pot on the stove-top, cook the egg noodles according to the directions on the package until just al dente. Does tuna noodle casserole freeze well? An unbaked tuna noodle casserole freezes very well, so consider doubling this recipe and saving the second for another time.