Bbq fried chicken nachos. Heat the oil in a pan over high heat. Cook the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chili powder for two to three minutes. Add the barbecue sauce and cook until the sauce has reduced by about half, about five minutes.
Add the barbecue sauce and cook until the sauce has. Add the BBQ sauce to the chicken and mix well. Layer nachos in a baking dish and top with BBQ chicken and cheese. You can have Bbq fried chicken nachos using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bbq fried chicken nachos
- You need 2 of fried chicken breasts cut into small pieces (see my recipe for fried chicken batter and recipe).
- It’s 12 of corn tortillas cut into quarters.
- You need of Bbq sauce.
- You need of Sour cream.
- You need of Fritos mild cheddar cheese sauce.
Here's what you need: canola oil, chicken breast, kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, garlic powder, chili powder, BBQ sauce, tortilla chips Cook the chicken with fried chicken nachos" itemprop="url">Selanjutnya</a> The nachos and the toppings will cook more evenly too, to ensure that all of that cheese is beautifully melted and gooey! Top Tips To Make BBQ Chicken Nachos. For the shredded chicken, you can use pre packaged, rotisserie or oven bake or pressure cook some raw breasts and shred them. BBQ Chicken Nachos are so simple to make and grilled in foil pack trays right on the grill.
Bbq fried chicken nachos step by step
- Heat oil in a fryer to 375 or heat 3” of oil in a deep kettle to the same temp and fry chips until crispy. Place on paper towel to absorb grease and season with Cajun seasoning, onion powder and salt. Lay on two plates..
- Top nachos with cheese, sour cream, bbq and chicken. You can add any other toppings you desire..
These are loaded with chips, ooey gooey cheese, chicken, bbq sauce and topped with your favorite toppings! This year I am partnering with Reynolds Wrap and I am so excited to share this recipe and hack with you today.… This easy recipe for BBQ chicken nachos, piled high with all the fixings (not to mention a great twist of subbing in BBQ sauce for salsa) is scrumptious. Get ready for love at first bite. Garnish nachos with chopped tomatoes, jalapenos, and barbeque sauce. Serve with guacamole and sour cream.