sunshines pumpkin bread pudding. Pour the egg mixture over the bread cubes. Combine the caramel sauce, heavy cream, and rum in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Drizzle sauce over bread pudding to serve.
This was a moist. sunshines pumpkin bread pudding this is a delicious pumpkin bread pudding, I make this dish when we don't want to have pumpkin pie, but they want pumpkin so this worked out very nicely. This is a delicious cross between a pumpkin pie and a bread pudding, which means that it's going to be a very pudding like consistency rather than a solid, sliceable baked good. In a bowl, combine the milk, pumpkin, egg yolks, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and cloves. You can cook sunshines pumpkin bread pudding using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of sunshines pumpkin bread pudding
- You need 1 of (15.5) can coconut milk.
- It’s 1 of (1lb) can pumpkin.
- It’s 5 large of eggs.
- You need 1 loaf of of French bread (cut into cubes).
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of clove.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of white chocolate morsels.
- It’s 2 cup of mini marshmallows.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of raisins.
In a small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff; fold into pumpkin mixture. Pour over bread cubes and toss gently. If you love fall baking, try our Caramel-Pecan-Pumpkin Bread Puddings or Spiced Caramel-Apple Bread Pudding to fill your house with the delectable smells of autumn. If you want to try out a breakfast bread pudding recipe, the kids will love our Cinnamon-Pecan Breakfast Bread Pudding and your girls' brunch group will be begging for our Spinach.
sunshines pumpkin bread pudding instructions
- cube the bread put on cookie sheet, put in oven to toast, for 10 minutes are so, or untill lighty golden color……preheat the oven on 350°F and bake on 350°F. keep oven on after toasting the bread cubes.
- now mix in a large bowl, pumpkin, sugar ,coconut milk, cinnamon, cloves,and eggs, mix well.
- place half of the toasted bread on bottom of a 13×9 baking dish, layer raisins, mini marshmallows and white chocolate chip ontop of bread useing half, then layer again ,same process ..
- now pour pumpkin mix on top of layers, with wet hand press on top of mixture, pressing down the mixture so it can get into the toasted bread..
- bake the bread pudding for 40 to 45 minutes …..take out of oven let set to cool ….ready to eat.
How to Make Pumpkin Bread Pudding. In a mixing bowl whisk together sugar, spices and salt. Whisk in eggs and egg yolks. Stir in half and half, milk, pumpkin and vanilla. Place bread cubes in an extra large mixing bowl.