Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★. Glazed Lemon Cookies are sweet frosted lemon butter cookies made with fresh lemons. This delicious lemon cookie recipe is the perfect amount of sweet and tart. These little lemon cookies are favorites of mine.
Every bite is packed with a burst of lemon flavor and the shortbread has the perfect dense, buttery texture that will make this your new favorite cookie! Put a small amount of the lemon glaze on the cookie and spread. Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★. You can cook Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★ using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★
- It’s of ■For the cookies.
- Prepare 70 g of (2.5 oz, about 1/3 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- You need 50 g (5.5 Tbsp) of powdered sugar.
- You need 0.5 g of (about 1/10 tsp) salt.
- You need 3-4 drops of vanilla oil.
- It’s 25 g of (about 4 Tbsp) almond flour.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 15 g (0.5 oz) of egg white, room temperature.
- It’s 130 g (1 cup) of and 1/2 Tbsp) cake flour.
- It’s of ■For the glaze.
- It’s 40 g (4.5 Tbsp) of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Some of the above links are. These easy lemony butter cookies gets their delicious crumbly texture from the use of confectioners sugar, and are topped with a sweet lemon glaze. Spread the lemon glaze on the cooled cookies and garnish with finely grated lemon zest. Mix flour, lemon zest, and salt in a separate bowl.
Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★ step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/NtYy88dMaGc.
- Sift cake flour twice; set aside..
- Cream unsalted butter until soft. Add powdered sugar in 3 parts. Mix each time until combined..
- Mix it with a whisk for 3 mins until it becomes white and fluffy..
- Add 3-4 drops of vanilla oil and mix well. Add salt and mix well. Add almond flour. Mix it until combined while crushing lumps..
- Add egg white and lemon juice. Mix while cutting it and stir well until smooth..
- Add all the flour. Mix it while cutting it, scooping sometimes. Mix it until the large lumps form..
- Place the dough on plastic wrap. Press lightly to flatten..
- Repeat folding and pressing 4-5 times until unevenness disappears. Shape it square and wrap it with plastic wrap. Let it sit in a fridge for 2-3 hours (If possible, overnight)..
- Take the dough out of the fridge, leave it for 5-10 mins to soften. Press it lightly to soften. Cut in half..
- Roll each out into 5mm (0.2'') thick. Let them sit in a freezer for 30 mins. Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374F..
- Take one out of the freezer. Cut it with a 5cm (2'') cookie cutter. (If you use a larger cutter, you should roll out the dough to 3mm (0.1'') thick to get a crispy texture.) Take out the other one and cut out..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 18-20 mins or until light brown. Let it cool thoroughly. Freshly baked cookies are soft but become crisp when cooled..
- 【For the glaze】Put powdered sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl. Mix well until smooth. Put a small amount of the lemon glaze on the cookie and spread..
- Repeat putting and spreading 2-3 times and use up the glaze. Bake it at 200℃ / 392F for 1 min to dry the glaze. Let it cool. It's all done!!.
Pour over butter mixture; beat until combined. Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface and cut into cookies. Arrange on the lined baking sheets. But the butter cookie dough in these Lemon-Glazed Butter Cookies has changed my mind! It's oh so rich, tender, and amazingly-delicious.