Keto lemon cheesecake bombs. In this video I show you how to make Lemon Cheesecake fat bombs! If you are on the keto diet or high fat low carb these are perfect. These are the BEST keto lemon cheesecake fat bombs with a super tasty and easy recipe.
These Keto Egg Fast Lemon Cheesecake fat bombs are delicious bites of lemony goodness even if you are not following the Keto Egg Fast diet. Anyone doing low carb or keto will love these. Anyone who breathes and eats food will love these! You can have Keto lemon cheesecake bombs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto lemon cheesecake bombs
- Prepare 6 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 stick of salted butter.
- You need 1 Tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Lemon paste.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- It’s of Coating.
- You need 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut shreds.
It is really not easy to make a keto fat bomb that works. A fancy keto chocolate fat bombs recipe made with lemon cheesecake fillings. Prepare cheesecake batter: Put all of the cheesecake ingredients in a mixing bowl. Stir continuously until uniform and creamy.
Keto lemon cheesecake bombs step by step
- Soften cream cheese and butter. Mix together..
- Mix lemon paste, water, sweetener, sugar, vanilla extract, and coconut flour..
- Mix all together. Freeze for 10 minutes..
- Form into balls. Roll into coconut coating..
Pour the batter into a decorating squeeze bottle. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. These Keto Lemon Fat Bombs are a sweet and zesty snack, perfect to add a little extra fat in your day. Lemon Cheesecake Bombs are a delicious way to end a meal on those days when you need a little extra something, or you are trying to reach your macros. I've had a lot of people tell me how, in the beginning, they could not have stuck to keto if they hadn't had the option of fat bombs.