Pan-fried chicken. Looking For Yummy Fried Chicken Recipe? Visit Our Website For Tasty Recipe, Now! Pan-fried chicken breasts are just as crispy as deep-fried, but take a little less planning (and a lot less oil).
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, soup mix, dressing mix and seasonings. Cooking in a small amount of heart-healthy peanut oil adds flavor and makes the chicken crispy. Seal bag, and shake to blend. You can cook Pan-fried chicken using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan-fried chicken
- You need of Chicken leg.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Sweet chillie sauce.
Seal bag, and shake to coat. While we'll never turn down a deliciously deep-fried piece of meat, there's something delightful about crunchy, pan-fried chicken, too. Maybe it's the simplicity of it. Either way, in this Crunchy Pan-Fried Chicken recipe, you'll see exactly what we mean.
Pan-fried chicken step by step
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, add it to the hot oil..
- Fry until cooked, turning continuously for both sides to cook evenly..
- Remove chicken from pan, brush it with sweet chillie sauce, fry it again for 30 seconds on both sides. Remove from pan and enjoy with a side of your choice..
For a crispy, golden exterior, our proven pan-fried chicken uses a mixture of breadcrumbs and cornmeal. Transfer to a wire rack set over a parchment paper-lined baking sheet or crumpled paper towels. Serve fried chicken hot, warm, room temperature, or cold. Pan fried chicken is great in salads and with many side dishes. Look at all the juices in the meat.