Pumpkin bread. Check Out Recipes For Pumpkin Bread On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! A thick slice of moist pumpkin bread Starbucks®-style is the perfect companion for your morning cup of joe!
To keep pumpkin bread moist, wrap it in foil or plastic wrap store in an airtight container. Pumpkin bread will keep at room temperature for two days. This is a great pumpkin bread recipe. You can have Pumpkin bread using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin bread
- It’s 1 can (16 ounces) of – pure pumpkin puree or 2-3 cups mashed fresh cooked pumpkin.
- It’s 1 2/3 of – cups sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of – vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tsp of – vanilla.
- It’s 4 of large – eggs.
- It’s 3 cups of – AP flour or wheat flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of – baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of – salt.
- You need 1 tsp of – ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of – ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of – baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of – rough chopped walnuts (optional).
I made two loaves one eaten out of the oven and the other was frozen and eaten later. Both loaves were delicious and the loaf that had been frozen retained all of its moistness and freshness after being thawed. As the recipe submitter stated this recipe is great for freezing the loaves. Whisk together the sugar and oil in a large bowl until well combined.
Pumpkin bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray the bottoms of two loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Mix the pumpkin, sugar, oil, vanilla, and eggs in a large bowl..
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and then add to the wet and stir until combined..
- Pour into the pans..
- Bake for 50 – 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Cool completely before cutting.
- Enjoy :).
Pumpkin bread tastes so quintessentially of the fall, with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and molasses. Use canned or homemade pumpkin purée. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking. Pumpkin Bread Recipes You can frost it, fill it with chocolate chips, or top it with streusel, but no matter which way you make it, pumpkin bread is one of our favorite fall treats. A loaf fresh from the oven is sure to fill your home with the comforting smell of autumn spice.