Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread. A touch of cinnamon helps blend the flavors in this tender pumpkin chocolate chip bread. And since the recipe makes two loaves, you can send one to a bake sale and keep one at home for your family to enjoy. —Lora Stanley, Bennington, Kansas Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread. Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread.
Enjoy this sweet and spicy chocolate chip pumpkin bread for breakfast or as a tasty mid-afternoon treat. Enjoy this sweet and spicy chocolate chip pumpkin bread for breakfast or as a tasty mid-afternoon treat. Enjoy this sweet and spicy chocolate chip pumpkin bread for breakfast or as a tasty mid-afternoon treat. You can cook Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/8 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of plus 1/8 tsp nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
This pumpkin chocolate chip bread is a tender loaf of lightly spiced bread made with pumpkin puree and plenty of chocolate chips. A one bowl recipe that takes just minutes to put together! Pumpkin bread is a classic fall treat, and this version is simple to make and loaded with chocolate flavor. This chocolate chip pumpkin bread is a favorite.
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan..
- Combine flour, baking soda, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, the salt, cloves, & ginger in a medium bowl & mix well..
- Combine granulated sugar & butter in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer set at high speed until creamy. Beat in eggs. Add the flour mixture alternately with the pumpkin, mixing well after each addition. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Spoon batter into prepared loaf pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 55 to 60 minutes. Cool loaf in pan for 5 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely..
- For glaze, combine the remaining cinnamon, remaining nutmeg, powdered sugar, & milk in small bowl & mix well. Drizzle over cooled loaf..
This is a super moist loaf with a bright orange, not-too-dense crumb. A sprinkle of mini chocolate chips in the batter creates a contrast between the sweet, tender crumb of the bread and almost bitter chocolate. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt, ginger. I love making this bread in the fall. The aroma is mouthwatering, and the chocolate chips add so much to an all-time favorite. —Vicki Raboine, Kansasville, Wisconsin.