Devilled Eggs (diet version!).
You can have Devilled Eggs (diet version!) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Devilled Eggs (diet version!)
- It’s 8 of eggs hard-boiled.
- You need 100 g of lettuce (shredded).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of white wine vinegar.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Greek yogurt low-fat (2%) plain ..
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare ½ teaspoon of white pepper ground.
- It’s of Paprika sprinkler.
Devilled Eggs (diet version!) instructions
- Peel the eggs and cut them lengthwise in half. Carefully scoop out the yolks andset aside in a mixing bowl. Use a fork to mash the yolks..
- Add the mustard, yoghurt and vinegar and fork through to combine..
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the egg whites..
- Garnish with paprika and chill in a refrigerator before serving with the shredded lettuce..