Cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole. Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Casserole Recipe Tips: We used chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts. This gives the casserole extra richness and flavor. Also, chicken thighs are far more tender than the breasts.
In a pan sauté your chicken until done, cool and shred. Cook noodles until almost done and drain. Combine noodles with shredded chicken, spices, soups, sour cream and sliced mushrooms.. You can cook Cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 box of any shape pasta (I used penne).
- You need 8 ounces of sour cream.
- It’s 1 can of Campbell’s cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 2 cups of diced mushrooms. (I used baby portobello mushrooms).
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Spices to taste: original Mrs dash, chicken seasoning, pepper, soul seasoning, garlic powder.
This Creamy Chicken Casserole with mushrooms (known to some as "Chicken Gloria"), will win you over. This chicken bake is the PERFECT party dish and is a reader favorite. It is a treasure of a recipe. We love easy chicken casserole recipes like Chicken Tetrazzini and One-Pot Chicken and Rice.
Cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole step by step
- Heat oven to 350 and lightly grease or butter a 13×9 glass baking dish..
- In a pan sauté your chicken until done, cool and shred. Cook noodles until almost done and drain..
- Combine noodles with shredded chicken, spices, soups, sour cream and sliced mushrooms. Place in baking dish and top with both cheeses. Bake covered 20-25 minutes..
This Chicken and Mushroom Casserole does not disappoint! G arlic Mushrooms Chicken Casserole with Parmesan – Packed with flavor and so quick to throw together! This chicken and mushrooms casserole is nutritious and seriously delicious. Loaded with seasoned chicken, garlicky mushrooms, gooey cheese, and baked to perfection, this quick chicken casserole recipe is both wholesome and tasty, and will fit well for a weeknight dinner. Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, and paprika.. baking pan or casserole dish with a cover.