Quick Chicken Soup. Transform Everyday Meals Into Savory Favorites With Inspiration From Knorr®. Discover Great Meals For the Family & Convert Any Side Dish To A Delicious Main! Soup so good we couldn't hide it in a can.
This homemade classic—loaded with chicken, pasta and vegetables—is so easy! Quick and Easy Chicken Noodle Soup Quick and Easy Chicken Noodle Soup. Stir in parsley and dill, remove bay leaves and serve. You can have Quick Chicken Soup using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Chicken Soup
- Prepare of Protein.
- You need of chicken, quick dice.
- It’s of or turkey or sausage.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of use desired Mrs. Dash or Adobo to season chicken.
- You need of substitute 2 cans beans, drained.
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- Prepare of frozen spinach or kale, stems removed.
- It’s of shredded potatoes (frozen).
- You need of frozen steam bags vegetables, frozen.
- Prepare of frozen diced onions.
- It’s of total water.
- It’s of Tomato chicken powdered bullion (Knorr's).
This quick Chicken Noodle Soup recipe is perfect when you want a hot bowl of comfort but don't want to slave over the stove for hours. It has the simple, clean flavors you expect from this classic soup. Cook rice mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, heat butter over medium-high heat.
Quick Chicken Soup instructions
- In dutch oven or pot, create a quick sear. Add water and bring to quick boil. Whisk in powdered bullion..
- Add rest of ingredients, cover and simmer 8-20 minutes..
Bring the chicken stock to the boil in a medium saucepan. Add the carrots, celery, onion and garlic. Reduce heat to low and add the chicken. In a large saucepan, bring broth and onion to a boil. A steaming bowl of chicken soup is a welcome meal on a cold day, but it brings more to the table than just flavor.