Chocolate Chip Cookies. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this one is very close. They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie.
With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. You can have Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 100 grams (1 cup) of semi-sweet chocolate bar, chopped into pieces.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. This chocolate chip cookie recipe makes cookies that are absolutely irresistible on the day they are made: the edges are buttery and crispy, the middles are soft and chewy, and the chocolate chips are perfectly semi-melty. They lose some of their crispness overnight, becoming softer. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside.
Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius..
- Cream the softened butter with the sugar..
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract..
- Mix together flour, baking soda, and salt..
- Combine dry ingredients with butter/sugar mixture and fold in the chopped chocolate..
- Chill the dough for at least 1 hour..
- Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and place on a greased baking sheet, 2 inches apart..
- Bake for 10 minutes at 175 Celsius..
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool for 10 minutes, before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely..
Better than the local bakery's chocolate chocolate chip cookies. I'd give it more stars if I could. Whenever a cookie recipe calls for butter I always chill the dough for an hour or so before baking as this prevents a flat cookie.. This healthy chocolate chip cookie recipe is packed with hidden. You Need to Know Alton Brown's Tricks for the Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.