Tuna potato noodle casserole. There's nothing like a warm and comforting casserole to soothe an edgy day. Combine egg noodles with a rich blend of cream of mushroom soup, evaporated milk, canned tuna, American cheese and chopped onion. Bake with a crust of potato chips and paprika.
Mix remaining ingredients together well except for chips. Add drained tuna mixture to cooked and drained noodles. Cheeseburger And Potato Casserole, Loaded Baked Potato Casserole, Pork Chop And Scalloped Potato Casserole. You can have Tuna potato noodle casserole using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna potato noodle casserole
- It’s 2 can of tuna.
- It’s 2 can of mushroom soup.
- You need 4 tbsp of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 medium of potatoes.
- It’s 2 stick of celery.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 cup of elbow pasta noodles (cooked).
- It’s 1 cup of pepper jack cheese.
- You need 1 cup of cheese of choice.
- Prepare 1 cup of veggie sticks crushed.
Tuna and Potato Salad with Pita Bread Madeleine Cocina. Remove the skillet from the heat and add the noodles, tuna, and peas and stir in. Transfer to a casserole dish and top with the crushed potato chips. I used buttered bread crumbs instead of the potato chip topping.
Tuna potato noodle casserole instructions
- Dice up celery and potatoes season with salt and sauté tell tender..
- Boil pasta noodles make sure not to over boil pasta noodles..
- Mix tuna, cream cheese, sour cream, and mushroom soup together in a pot and bring to boil. Remove from heat, add pepper jack cheese..
- Combine pasta, celery and potato mix, and the mixer of tuna all together mix will and put in a pan. Add cheese on top and top with crushed veggie sticks. Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes. ENJOY😊.
It tasted exactly like the frozen dinner Tuna Noodle Casserole that I love! When you need supper fast, this tuna noodle casserole makes a super one-dish meal. Cooked chicken breast works well in place of the tuna. —Edie DeSpain, Logan, Utah. Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup flavors a creamy sauce that is mixed with tuna, egg noodles and peas, topped with a crunchy bread crumb topping and baked to perfection. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.