Tuna-noodle-veggie casserole. Cook noodles according to package directions. This casserole was delicious, used fresh vegetables I had on hand, and went together very quickly. I topped the casserole with French fried onions.
Bring to a boil stirring often. Add tuna and cheese stir until cheese is melted. I take care of my grandchildren throughout the week. You can cook Tuna-noodle-veggie casserole using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna-noodle-veggie casserole
- Prepare 1 each of 10 oz can condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 each of 14.5 ounce can fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 each of 5 ounce can tuna in water do not drain.
- Prepare 1 each of 8oz bag no yolk dumpling or egg noodles.
- Prepare 6 oz of Frozen mixed vegetables or vegetables of your choice.
- Prepare 2 each of Can of water using tomato can to measure.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Hidden Valley ranch seasoning and salad dressing mix.
So this morning I needed something for lunch. grabbed tuna, noodles, soup, and tomatoes. Figured I could make something they would like that was healthy for lunch with those ingredients. Place tomatoes, water, cream of mushroom soup Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning in a large pan.add veggies. Bring to a boil stirring often.
Tuna-noodle-veggie casserole instructions
- Place tomatoes, water, cream of mushroom soup Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning in a large pan.add veggies. Bring to a boil stirring often..
- Stir in noodles . Return to a boil. Allow to cook approximately 8 minutes or until noodles are tender..
- Add tuna and cheese stir until cheese is melted. Taste add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve with garlic toast if you like.
Add tuna and cheese stir until cheese is melted. I don't know about you, but I can eat pasta pretty much everyday. This Tuna Noodle Casserole is loaded with veggies, and it's perfect for leftovers. -@cookingwithawallflower. My mom used to make something vaguely similar to this when I was little – I just added extra veggies. And you HAVE to use the Campbell's soup – no other will do!