Orange Pumpkin Cranberry Bread. Cranberry Orange Pumpkin Bread: everything you love about pumpkin-spiced pumpkin bread with a cranberry bliss twist! I've been making the most delicious cranberry pumpkin bread for the past month or so. Of course I'm constantly running out of ingredients, so I tweak it a little each time.
This Orange Cranberry Pumpkin Quick Bread is a favorite of everyone who tries it! The fruits really elevates a plain old pumpkin bread to the next level! This recipe was originally published very early on in the life of BCC! You can have Orange Pumpkin Cranberry Bread using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange Pumpkin Cranberry Bread
- Prepare of Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare 3 cup of bread flour (or all purpose flour).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Wet Ingredients.
- It’s 3 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 can of pumpkin puree (15 oz).
- You need 4 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1 of orange-zested and squeezed for juice.
- It’s of Other Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cranraisins.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts plus 1/4 cup for topping.
Here is an updated version to enjoy! The orange and pumpkin make a surprisingly nice combination and the dried cranberries add a tart burst of flavor. This Orange and Cranberry Pumpkin Bread is perfect for a grab and go breakfast. Quick breads like these are great for snacks, camping, and picnics.
Orange Pumpkin Cranberry Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350º..
- Mix dry ingredients in medium sized bowl. Set aside..
- Mix all wet ingredients with a mixer until well incorporated..
- Add orange zest and juice of the whole orange..
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet mixture until well combined..
- Fold in 1/2 cup nuts and cranraisins..
- Pour batter into 2- 9 x 5 loaf pan greased with nonstick cooking spray. (yes, this makes 2 loaves).
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean..
- Once cooled, take the loaves out of the pans and let cool completely on a wire rack. Serve with warm butter or jelly. Enjoy!.
For all you pumpkin lovers lets bake some bread. Making a quick bread is well….quick, no yeast, no waiting for the dough to rise, just mix and bake. How to make pumpkin cranberry bread Measure all the dry ingredients in a large bowl; Mix the pumpkin puree, cranberry sauce, eggs and oil in a smaller bowl Cranberry-Orange Pumpkin-Spice Banana Bread Cranberry-Orange Pumpkin-Spice Banana Bread. Mix the egg substitute, cranberry sauce, pureed pumpkin, vegetable oil and grated orange zest together. Add this mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just moistened.