Keto friendly sugar cookies. Keto Sugar Cookies – the perfect soft & buttery low carb Christmas cut-out cookies for the holiday baking season. Ever year, we make and decorate about a few dozen of the classic iced sugar cookies for family, friends and neighbors. We usually wait until December while watching traditional.
Cut-out cookies are a long-standing holiday tradition in my husband's family. These Keto Sugar Cookies are shaped into cups so you can fill them with cream and berries for a festive, low carb Fourth of July dessert! And, what better way to celebrate Fourth Of July than with keto sugar cookies with a creamy filling, topped with berries? You can have Keto friendly sugar cookies using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto friendly sugar cookies
- It’s 2 cups of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of swerve sweetener.
- You need Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 of egg.
It will pair perfectly with grilled burgers. This keto sugar cookies recipe is totally sugar free (say WHAAAT?!) and it's perfect for cutting into Christmas cookies shapes & decorating. I'll show you how to make cut out sugar cookies WITHOUT the sugar. These keto-friendly chocolate cookies studded with chocolate chips and sea salt don't taste like diet food—they are a chocolate lover's dream.
Keto friendly sugar cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven at 300 f. Mix first 4 ingredients.add melted butter.add 1 egg, mixture very well. Until they are all combined..
- Lay cookie sheet with parchment paper and Using measuring cup place the dough evenly into cookie sheet and use your fingers to press the portions, cook about 25-27 minutes, until edges turn brown. since I doubled the ingredients I had 23 cookies so far, you will have 12.
Sugar substitutes have been around for a long time, available to diabetics and people wanting to cut calories. Finally, a sugar cookie that's not loaded with actual sugar! Check out this keto-friendly option that tastes just as good as the regular thing! Sugar cookies make an excellent go-to dessert during the holiday season. Not only is it a delicious treat, but it can be a fun activity for people to enjoy together.