Chocolate Chip Cookies. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this one is very close. They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie.
With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. This chocolate chip cookie recipe makes cookies that are absolutely irresistible on the day they are made: the edges are buttery and crispy, the middles are soft and chewy, and the chocolate chips are perfectly semi-melty. They lose some of their crispness overnight, becoming softer. You can have Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of soft salted butter.
- It’s of Chocolate chips to your delight.
Chocolate chip cookies are a go-to favorite dessert, sweet snack, or after-school treat. This cookie—which is made in the soft and chewy style—gives you both the nostalgia of childhood bake sales and the satisfying, grown-up flavors of dark chocolate. In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended.
Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Meanwhile, cut a baking paper for lining your baking sheet. Set aside..
- Mix the dry ingredients together until fully incorporated. Set aside..
- In a separate small bowl, whisk the eggs and vanilla..
- Using a mixer, mix the butter and sugars. Dont over mix or the butter will start to melt fast..
- Pour and mix the butter-sugars mixture into the dry ingredients and mix by folding..
- Pour in the egg mixture and mix. Try not to overmix..
- Now, pour in the chocolate chips. Mix until all are fully incorporated..
- Check your dough. You should be able to form a ball with it at least using a spoon or it should not be runny. If it's runny or you think it's too soft, keep it in freezer for about 20 minutes..
- When you are ready to bake, scoop a spoonful of the dough. Arrange with 2 inches apart on your lined baking sheet. Top with a few pieces of choco chips for looks. Be sure that your oven is preheated at 190°C..
- Bake for 15 minutes in a regular oven. Or, 8 minutes in a convection oven. Or, until the bottom part of the cookies are almost dark brown. You don't want to burn them beauties..
- When done, remove the batch from the oven. Remove the cookies from the baking paper and transfer on a rack to cool before serving..
Mix in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. This healthy chocolate chip cookie recipe is packed with hidden. You Need to Know Alton Brown's Tricks for the Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. Just a few super-smart substitutions can yield the best chewy chocolate chip cookies ever made.