Pumpkin Patch Bread. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, spices and baking powder; gradually add to pumpkin mixture and mix well. Get in the Halloween spirit with these delicious recipes for pumpkin bread, cake, gnocchi, curry and more. (Getty Images/iStockphoto) It's an iconic symbol of Halloween.
To keep pumpkin bread moist, wrap it in foil or plastic wrap store in an airtight container. Pumpkin bread will keep at room temperature for two days. Mix together pumpkin puree, sugar, oil, water, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large bowl until well blended. You can cook Pumpkin Patch Bread using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Patch Bread
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 cup of Puréed pumpkin.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 2/3 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped pecans or walnuts (optional).
Whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, and ginger in a second bowl. Sift flour mixture on top of the pumpkin mixture and fold in with a spatula until just blended. We are eagerly up before the sun, donning our aprons and clutching our measuring spoons and cups to scratch together our fresh delectable baked goods. Fall hasn't officially begun until pumpkin patches line the town and pumpkin spice lattes become the ultimate drink of choice.
Pumpkin Patch Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 360°F Combine first 5 ingredients, mixing well. Combine remaining ingredients except nuts and gradually stir into pumpkin mixture..
- Fold in nuts. Pour into greased bread pan. Bake for 60-70 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes and then remove from pan to finish cooling..
- Source: Taste of Home 2005 cookbook.
Embrace the fall season with a visit to the pumpkin patch with your friends, and claim the title for pun-queen when you post funny pumpkin photos of your #squashgoals on Instagram. It is in the front yard of the church. The Pumpkin Patch is a fundraiser for the youth group to help pay for their mission trips. Fetch the cast-iron pan and a loaf of Hawaiian sweet bread. This pumpkin french toast recipe is a must-make.