Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. Nutrient-Dense, Whole Food Ingredients In Every Product. Add peanut butter and both sugars and beat until combined well. In a bowl, cream butter and sugars; beat in peanut butter, egg and vanilla.
The recipe is adapted from my Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies, a recipe I worked very hard to perfect. The high ratio of brown sugar and the extra egg yolk help contribute a rich, chewy, and thick texture with lots of flavor. I cream the butter and peanut butter first , then added the sugar and mix again and added the egg. You can have Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter softened.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 12 oz. of bag mini chocolate chips.
A chewy peanut butter cookie flecked with sweet chocolate chip morsels is a treat for all occasions. The Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Recipe I have for you today is one of the best simple cookies to come out of my oven lately. Like all the best people in my life, these cookies are sweet and a little nutty! Peanut Butter – to turn a chocolate chip cookie into a peanut butter cookie you have to add peanut butter.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter..
- Add in eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth..
- Slowly add in salt, baking soda and flour. Once combined fold in chocolate chips..
- Scoop into balls and press down to slightly flatten on a baking pan covered with parchment paper..
- Bake 350 for 10 minutes in the middle rack of the oven..
I didn't use as much as my normal peanut butter cookie recipe because I wanted the texture to be more like a chocolate chip cookie than a soft peanut butter cookie. How to Make Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. Cream the butter and sugar together. Mix in the egg until combined, then add in the peanut butter and vanilla extract. Whisk the dry ingredients together then add to the butter mixture, mixing together thoroughly.