Moms Famous Tuna Fish Casserole. In a recent letter, Aunt Bee mailed me her yellowed, stained recipe card for Tuna Noodle Casserole, along with a quick story about the dish. This Tuna Noodle Casserole made her quite famous among the other military wives! It's the dish that Aunt Bee gave to other army families when (in her words), "there had been a mishap." Moms Famous Tuna Fish Casserole My mothers made this for years and its always been a warm treat for my siblings and I.
Mix the whole lot of deliciousness together. ummmm. Sprinkle reserved cup of cheese on top. tuna casserole all mixed. You will see why this is Mom's famous casserole! You can have Moms Famous Tuna Fish Casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moms Famous Tuna Fish Casserole
- You need 1 of 16oz bag shell noodles.
- You need 1 of 10 oz can cream of chicken.
- It’s 2 of 12oz can tuna in water.
- Prepare 1 of 16oz bag frozen peas.
- You need 1 of bag orignal lays chips.
- It’s 1 of 13×9 pan.
Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole Moms Famous Tuna Fish Casserole. Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Moms Famous Tuna Fish Casserole. Add the tuna and green peas, and stir to combine.
Moms Famous Tuna Fish Casserole step by step
- Boil water then put shell noodles in pot and cook til al dente. Drain..
- Combine al dente noodles with cream of chicken. Drain tuna then add to mixture, following with frozen peas. NOTE: depending on how much peas you like, you don't have to use the whole bag!.
- Put famous tuna fish casserole into greased 13×9 pan..
- Crush lays chips and crumble on top till the surface of casserole is covered..
- Bake 375° for 30-35min or until golden brown. Let cool then enjoy!.
While the casserole is baking, melt the remaining butter in the microwave in a small bowl. Stir in the breadcrumbs and a large pinch of salt. Mix bread crumbs with melted butter in bowl and sprinkle over tuna mixture. In a bowl mix cooked pasta, soup, tuna, milk, onion, ½ cup cheese and spices. Fish Tuna Best Tuna Casserole Best Tuna Casserole.