Classic chocolate chip cookies. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this one is very close. They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie.
Reduce speed to low and gradually add the flour mixture, mixing until just combined (do not overmix). Mix in the chocolate chips and nuts (if. This chocolate chip cookie dough has two secrets to success. You can cook Classic chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Classic chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp of hot water.
- It’s of ¹/² tsp salt.
- It’s 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips.
The first is the addition of cornstarch, which holds in moisture to guarantee a soft-centred cookie. The second is to chill the cookies before baking – this ensures they all bake to the same size and. Add granulated sugar and brown sugar. These Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies are the best at lasting through the day (or a couple days if you can make it 😉 without getting hard.
Classic chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..
- Cream together butter and white and brown sugar until smooth..
- Beat in one egg at a time then stir in vanilla..
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water and add to mixture with salt..
- Stir in flour and chocolate chips..
- Bake 10-15 minutes depending on cookie size..
They stay soft for days because the butter to flour ratio is so high. My secret for keeping them soft is freezing the dough so the outside gets a little crisp and gets all that flavor of the edges browning. In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, beat the melted butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for.