Pumpkin banana bread. Crusty bread, sandwich bread, sweet bread, and definitely quick bread. Pumpkin bread is my favorite, followed closely behind by banana bread. One summer, I even took a morning exercise class at the pool just to justify driving through Starbucks on the way home to buy a slice of pumpkin bread.
Pumpkin Banana Bread Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This pumpkin banana bread recipe is so soft (thanks to the bananas and pumpkin combo) and full of pumpkin spice flavor. It's the perfect quick bread to make this fall when you find yourself with some brown bananas. You can have Pumpkin banana bread using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin banana bread
- You need of bread.
- It’s 2 large of ripe bananas.
- You need 15 oz of can of 100% pumpkin.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of sr flour.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of grated nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground allspice.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need of topping.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sr flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of demerara sugar.
I love to mix sour cream into the batter to create an extra moist and soft texture. It makes the perfect breakfast, afternoon. To make the Pumpkin Banana Bread vegan is trickier. Because this bread is already so moist, I fear using flax eggs in place of the regular eggs would be risky, and the yogurt would need to be swapped too.
Pumpkin banana bread instructions
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit.
- Melt the butter. Mix the bread mix together adding the bananas last I used a mixer with this.
- Mix the topping ingredients together make sure the butter is melted but not to hot.
- Add the bread ingredients to a deep pie or cake pan add topping mixture to top bake in the oven.
- Bake for one hour let cool serve hope you enjoy.
In a mixing bowl, cream together the sugar and the butter. Today we're making this delicious pumpkin banana bread that combines the best of both worlds. It's the most flavorful banana bread you'll ever try, and it's also the moistest & most tender pumpkin bread recipe around. The banana isn't too potent in this recipe, but it makes this bread very moist and helps enhance the delicious pumpkin spice flavor that's. This is a great way to use up canned pumpkin and over-ripe bananas.