Pumpkin Yeast Bread. Remove the bread from the oven, and turn it out onto a rack to cool. After finding this recipe for Pumpkin Yeast Bread I read all the reviews and decided to adjust some of the ingredients. Boy did this come out of my bread machine beautifully.
Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Soft and airy Pumpkin Yeast Bread made from scratch. Even beginner bakers can make it. You can cook Pumpkin Yeast Bread using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Yeast Bread
- You need 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of instant yeast.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of warm water.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 dash of of cloves.
- Prepare 6 1/2 cup of bread flour ( approximately)..
Making the Dough: In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the bread flour, salt, and instant yeast together to combine. Stir pumpkin, milk, shortening, sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and cardamom into the yeast mixture. Pumpkin yeast bread, while a far cry from your run-of-the-mill sandwich bread, is the delightfully familiar and cozy baked good you'll want to share with your friends and family all season long. Give this recipe a try and have a terrific Thanksgiving holiday.
Pumpkin Yeast Bread step by step
- In a large bowl of an electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment. Combine warm water & yeast add milj , eggs, oil, br. Sugar, salt & spices. Mix briefly to combine. Add 4 cups of flour to the bowl & mix until a sticky dough has formed.Switch to dough hook..
- With the mixer on low speed gradually add remaining flour until you have a smooth dough that is smooth & elestic and not sticky. Transfer the dough to a oiled bowl. Turning once to coat dough. Cover the bowl & let rise until doubled. About 1 hour..
- Turn dough onto lightly floured surface. Divide dough in half. Press each into a retangle about about 1" thick & no longer than 9" long. With long sides of dough facing you roll the dough into a cyclinder. Pressing down to make sure dough sticks to itself.Turn the seam side down. Place loaves into a well greased 9×5" loaf pan.cover and let rise until almost doubled. About 45 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375º . Bake the loaves for about 30 minutes. Transfer to wire rack to cool. Makes 2 – 9" loaves..
Your bread machine will have a specific order for adding ingredients, which is necessary to keep the yeast away from the liquid and salt until the right moment. The general rule is to add the liquids first, then the dry ingredients, and finally, add the yeast last. This will keep the yeast from getting activated before the right time in the machine's cycle. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking. Anyway, this plain, easy to make, bread machine recipe for Pumpkin Bread was definitely the right choice.