Cheesy tuna casserole. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Dinner has never been easier than with this updated classic tuna casserole. Full of pantry staples, the dish comes together quickly.
Add cooked macaroni, stir gently to mix. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, microwave vegetables as directed on package. You can cook Cheesy tuna casserole using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy tuna casserole
- It’s 1/2 packages of of penned noodels.
- You need 1 can of of your favorite tuna.
- You need 1 can of of mushroom soup OR celery soup your choice.
- You need 1 cup of of shredded cheese ( your favorite kind ).
- You need 1 dash of of black pepper ( or to taste ).
Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Recipe by: Becky Wergers "This was a favorite in my home growing up and now it's a favorite of my family as well. I double the recipe these days for my husband and three children. Master meal prep with this easy prep, freeze, and bake Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe.
Cheesy tuna casserole step by step
- Cook noodles in large pot. When done drain the water and put them back into hot pot. Mealwhile preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix in can of tuna & mushroom soup stir well. If it seems a bit dry put about half a can ( or more ) of water (or milk ) and continue to mix until it is creamy then add black pepper ( to taste ).
- Get out an oven safe casserole dish and place mixture from pot into dish then cover top of casserole with cheese!.
- Place casserole into preheated oven and let bake for about 10-15 mind or until chees is melted to how you like and enjoy!!.
Panko, Parmesan, and parsley combine for a flavorful, crunchy tuna noodle casserole topping. This tuna noodle casserole is a nostalgic recipe that many adults remember from their childhood. It's easy to swap out ingredients to suit your tastes and what you have handy in your pantry. For instance, you can make egg noodles or use shells, macaroni, spaghetti, or almost any pasta instead. It works with different types of condensed cream soup or canned or frozen mixed vegetables as well.