Pumpkin Pie Bread Pudding. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. I put this together on a whim and loved it. Taste is more comforting than sweet.
Once eaten by the poor in early nineteenth century England to make use of stale bread, bread pudding is now considered comfort food extraordinaire. Add the cubed bread to the dish in an even layer, then pour the pumpkin mixture on top. Pumpkin Bread Pudding Simple & Delicious Pumpkin Bread Pudding. You can cook Pumpkin Pie Bread Pudding using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Bread Pudding
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of (60ml)milk.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of pumpkin pureé.
- Prepare pinch of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 slice of bread.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of unsweetened apple sauce.
- Prepare pinch of cinnamon.
This is a delicious cross between a pumpkin pie and a bread pudding, which means that it's going to be a very pudding like consistency rather than a solid, sliceable baked good. How to Make Pumpkin Bread Pudding. In a mixing bowl whisk together sugar, spices and salt. Whisk in eggs and egg yolks.
Pumpkin Pie Bread Pudding instructions
- Place egg, milk, pumpkin pureé, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a mug or bowl. Mix well..
- Cut the bread into 1/2 inch dices and add to the egg mixture. Mix well..
- Microwave 1 min and sprinkle with apple sauce and cinnamon..
- Serve hot :).
Stir in half and half, milk, pumpkin and vanilla. Place bread cubes in an extra large mixing bowl. Pour milk mixture evenly over bread cubes then gently toss to coat. In a bowl, combine the milk, pumpkin, egg yolks, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and cloves. In a small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff; fold into pumpkin mixture.