Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, banana and vanilla.
How to Make Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. These banana chocolate chip cookies couldn't be any easier to make. The banana cookie recipe requires no chilling and no special ingredients. You can cook Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 2 of Bananas.
- Prepare 2 cups of Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Melted Butter.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 cup of Chocolate Chips.
To start, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Beat banana into creamed butter mixture until just combined. Stir flour mixture into creamed butter mixture until dough is just combined; fold in oats, chocolate chips, and walnuts. These banana chocolate chip cookies are legit chewy, rich and bursting with a sweet banana flavor.
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Squish bananas with a fork and add to a bowl. Mix in sugar, melted butter, vanilla extract and salt..
- Add flour and baking soda and mix completely. Then mix in the chocolate chips..
- Portion cookies onto a cookie sheet..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bake for 10-15 minutes (until golden)..
They are like little pillowy banana breads in cookie form and make the perfect treat for kids, holiday gatherings or just Friday night cookie cravings! CHEWY BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE. I found a recipe for peanut butter banana chocolate chip cookies from Mom on Timeout. Since I was out of peanut butter chips, so decided to modify the recipe slightly. They were a huge hit with my family!