Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda. In another bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, pumpkin and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
This chocolate chip pumpkin bread is a favorite. This is a super moist loaf with a bright orange, not-too-dense crumb. A sprinkle of mini chocolate chips in the batter creates a contrast between the sweet, tender crumb of the bread and almost bitter chocolate. You can have Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of ground cloves.
- You need 3/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of pumpkin puree.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt, ginger. The best pumpkin chocolate chip bread recipe is packed with spices, fresh ginger and canned pumpkin for delicious fall flavor. It's the perfect breakfast or snack! This pumpkin chocolate chip bread is a tender loaf of lightly spiced bread made with pumpkin puree and plenty of chocolate chips.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread step by step
- Adjust your oven rack to the lower third position and preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×5" loaf pan and set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt. Set this aside..
- In a seperate, medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, pumpkin, vegetable oil and juice. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and use a rubber spatula to mix them together until just combined. Then fold in the chocolate chips..
- Bake for 60-65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Check the bread about halfway through bake time and if its browning too quickly, then loosely cover the bread pan with foil to prevent the top from getting too brown..
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan on a wire rack. Once completely cooled to room temperature, remove the loaf and slice. Store the bread in a tightly sealed container..
A one bowl recipe that takes just minutes to put together! Pumpkin bread is a classic fall treat, and this version is simple to make and loaded with chocolate flavor. Chocolate Chips: If desired, try using milk chocolate, white chocolate, dark chocolate, or even pecans/walnuts instead of the semi-sweet chocolate chips. You can leave the pumpkin bread plain, too. Orange Juice: You can substitute milk for orange juice.