Carmel Pecon Pull Apart Bread w/ Pumpkin Spice. All-purpose flour, if needed, for rolling Easy pull apart bread made with sweet mixture of pumpkin, caramel, and pecans. This Pumpkin Pull Apart Bread is quickly made with pre-made pizza dough and each layer is filled with pumpkin, pecans, and caramel. Beautiful pumpkin caramel seasonal treat to wake up to in the morning.
Pumpkin Spice Caramel Pecan Pull-Apart Bread. Hope everyone's Monday is off to a great start. Still unpacking and settling in our new home. You can have Carmel Pecon Pull Apart Bread w/ Pumpkin Spice using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carmel Pecon Pull Apart Bread w/ Pumpkin Spice
- You need of Nonstick cooking spray, for coating the loaf pan.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 2 (8 ounce) of cans refrigerated crescent roll dough.
- You need of All-purpose flour, if needed, for rolling.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of caramel sauce.
- You need 1 cup of pecans, chopped.
Thank you for being patient with me while we get settled!! I'll be back with some killer new recipes asap. Next, combine three-quarters cup pumpkin purée or canned pumpkin with half cup brown sugar, half cup pecans, and one teaspoon pumpkin pie spice; stir to mix. Then, pull apart the biscuits and cut into quarters.
Carmel Pecon Pull Apart Bread w/ Pumpkin Spice instructions
- Special equipment: a 9-by-5-inch glass loaf pan..
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9-by-5-inch glass loaf pan with cooking spray. Mix together the sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl..
- Unroll the dough from each can and stack them on top of each other to make a double layer of dough. Press them together and roll the dough into a 12-inch square. Spread 4 tablespoons of the caramel evenly over the dough. Sprinkle the spiced sugar over the caramel, then sprinkle the pecans in an even layer, gently pressing them into the dough. Cut the dough into 16 small squares..
- Stack 4 of the squares on top of each other and repeat so you have 4 stacks of 4. Place each stack on its side in the prepared loaf pan (it should look like a row of books). Gently separate the dough layers so the dough fills up the pan. Sprinkle any pecan mixture that fell out over top of the dough..
- Cover the loaf pan with foil and bake until golden brown and puffed, about 50 minutes. Uncover and continue baking until the top is golden brown, about 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes..
- Transfer to a serving platter and drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons caramel sauce before serving..
Coat with the pumpkin and spice mix, and arrange the pumpkin coated biscuits in the pan. Cover with remaining chilis. [Optional: you can add hamburger meat to the layers.] Directions. In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar, cream and honey; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved and mixture begins to darken. In plastic bag, combine sugar and cinnamon; mix well.